Simply, it is the “voluntary promotion of human welfare”.
While any company, in order to keep paying the bills must have a focus on the “bottom line”, there must also be a focus on the world around and the people that fill it.
We within the “Edge Group” have always remained focused on helping those around and the organizations that assist in making our communities and country a better place.
We are committed to leave this place better than when we found it. To date we have given through goods, services or cash over $100,000.00 and the amounts are growing.
To accomplish this, we hold special event days in conjunction with specific partnered manufacturers such as Smith and Wesson, SIG Sauer, Beretta, Bennelli, and Fabarm. We also run specific “ticket only” charity events to assist in raising funds for particular needs.
In the past supported and in some cases continue to support:
- Ducks Unlimited
- Alberta Hunter Education (AHEIA)
- Safari Club International (Calgary Chapter)
- Pheasants Forever
- Delta Waterfowl
- The Canadian Military Funds Foundation
- The Calgary Highlanders Military Funds Foundation
- The Military Funds Foundation
- Cpl M. Starker Scholarship fund
- The Red Cross
- The Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation
- Polo for Heart
- The MS Society
- The Sharon King Foundation
- Calgary Fire Soccer Club
- Room to Read – Calgary Chapter
- Providence House
- Calgary Academy
- TRYZUB – Ukrainian Dance Ensemble
- Calgary Swordfish Swim Club
- Calgary Pointing Dog Club
Plus literally tons and tons more!
If your organization can use some assistance and your goals and objective are in line with our basic corporate philosophies, please do not hesitate to ask.